Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Straw for christmas crib

Options
  • 03-12-2010 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hey!!

Last year I made my own christmas crib, I have the shed/barn and all the characters made but I do not have any straw. I am wondering does anyone know where I could get some for it? I just need a small amount. Also I would like to finish it off with some craft moss so if anyone knows where I might get this as well it would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Fredsmom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I'd check out local Art shops or ones like The Art&Hobby shop, might stock that type of stuffing. OR you might find the straw like stuff in a pet shop, or pet section of a Hardware store, as some would use straw etc for hamsters/small pets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 FredsMom

Great idea..I never thought of that..I had already tried the art and craft shops with no luck but never thought of the pet shop!! thanks!!! :D:D

Advertisement