If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCD Bracket

Options
  • 03-12-2010 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭

Hi John/Ash and co.

I'm looking for a LCD Bracket for a 32 samsung. It's currently on a corner unit but going to get knocked over by a very interested 16 mth old dude.

I either need a mount that is suited for a corner or can be mounted and swung out. Both walls are solid block.

Cheers,
    Majj

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Majj

I can offer you the TSB70B articulated wall mount.

This can be swung out from the wall so would suit corner mounting no worries.

It will fit your 32" TV no worries.

These are €59.99 and are in stock

Call in if you want to see it in action - we have one mounted on the wall

Cheers
    Ash

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

MAJJ wrote: »
    Hi John/Ash and co.

I'm looking for a LCD Bracket for a 32 samsung. It's currently on a corner unit but going to get knocked over by a very interested 16 mth old dude.

I either need a mount that is suited for a corner or can be mounted and swung out. Both walls are solid block.

Cheers,
    Majj

Majj,

We also have a cute remote motorised bracket called a Lava bracket that I would clear out to you at just €129.99.

Keep me posted if we can assist,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Hi Ash, thanks that offer sounds like it's more in my budget, do you have a link to it and can you also include a Dublin delivery at that price of €59.99

Hi John, from the RRP on that Lava bracket, that's a hell of a deal as usual. Oh it would be great to use with my Harmony remote! But I'll pass thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

It looks something like this...
    TSB70-B-New.jpg&t=1
    Its attractive in its own way! Not that you'll see much of it once your TV is mounted on it....

cheers
    Ash

Thanks Ash, now the other part of my query can you also include a Dublin delivery at that price of €59.99?

• Advertisement

Hi Ash, thanks that offer sounds like it's more in my budget, do you have a link to it and can you also include a Dublin delivery at that price of €59.99

Hi John, from the RRP on that Lava bracket, that's a hell of a deal as usual. Oh it would be great to use with my Harmony remote! But I'll pass thank you.

No problem on the lava - you would not have to use your Harmony as the remote that comes with the Lava actually doubles as a basic TV remote as well :D

ATB MAJJ,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks Ash, now the other part of my query can you also include a Dublin delivery at that price of €59.99?

MAJJ,

on the second part of your query - Dublin delivery - assuming we can get the van into your part of Dub ( I believe it's pretty bad around you at the mo) no problem!

Just give us a call or a PM & I'll get one of the guys to arrange it with you.

How are those nice Monitor Audio BR5's going??

Thanks again,

John Mc

Hi John,

Cheers, deal. I'll ring Ash to close out.

The BR5s are going great thanks! Oh and my comment on the Harmony was a positive, I have to justify it. Anything coming it the house needs to work with it, now where is that curtain motor, projector motor, remote lights........some day :)

Thanks,
    MAJJ

Hi Ash/John,

Delivered by a very courteous and professional chap and the bracket looks like it's really great quality.

Always a pleasure doing business with you guys.

Thanks,
    MAJJ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.