Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know where to get reasonable priced italian groceries in dublin city?

Options
  • 03-12-2010 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

I had cans of de cecco chopped tomatoes and italian tuna in olive oil from that posh shop near georges st.

The difference in taste is unreal but I can't really justify spending 1.60 on a tin of tomatoes that often, does anyone know where to get them or similar italian brands cheaper in town?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

My local community website had a conversation about this service - http://www.qualitaly.ie - Italian produce home delivery. I haven't used it so can't comment to quality / cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭dats_right

There is an Italian food wholesalers that is also open to the public located on North King Street (Smithfield end). Great selection and great value.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

LIDL and Aldi sometimes have Italian stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭RoastBeefDinner

Try here:
    Best of Italy,Dunville Ave
    Ranelagh
    Dublin 6

Advertisement