Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's talk about how useless Vodafone is

• 03-12-2010 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Let's....

Over the same, unchanged piece of technologically obsolete piece of copper wire, I have seen my service downgraded from 8Mb to 3Mb and now a magnificent 21st century 1Mb.

Thank you Vodafone.

Of course is it isn't your fault....

it is my set up.....

it is the infrastructure....

it is Martians from outer space....

But just a tip. To avoid completely enraging your customers, you might train your pet monkeys, otherwise known as "technical support" not to tell your marks, stumping up hard earned cash every month to your company, that "a broadband connection isn't guaranteed"

Let me give you a top commercial tip, at no cost to you.

Instead of pouring money into "upgrading" exchanges so you can theoretically provide 24Mbg bandwidth, how about spending a fraction of that on the actual infrastructure needed that will allow your customers to get the advertised service???

Pay for 24Mgb, get 1Mgb - a much better idea instead.

F-uckwits.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

If you want to get any input on your issue could you give us your line stats please?

Advertisement