Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost Trick

Options
  • 04-12-2010 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭

Neat little game coming soon to the DS. You play a recently deceased....guy....who possess' and manipulates items to try avert the deaths of people in a bid to solve the mystery of why he died. Character animation is very slick, reminded me of Another World and Flashback.

Short demo found here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Ghost Trick,Okamiden & Pokemon Black will be my goodbye to my DS Lite,can't wait for the 3DS despite these upcoming DS Titles.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Played through the demo and dug it. The fluid character animations are very nice. No European release date yet so I'll probably pick up the US version in January.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Forgive me for bringing this old thread back from the dead :D but has anyone else been playing this since it came out last Friday? I ended up flying through it because I had to do a lot of travelling this week and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The graphics, soundtrack, gameplay and especially story are all top-notch. I'm not going to go into too much detail because the less you know about it the better, but I'd strongly recommend it to anyone who likes puzzle or story-driven games. It seems kind of hard to find in the shops but I got it in Gamestop for €29.99, which is a good price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Neat little game coming soon to the DS. You play a recently deceased....guy....who possess' and manipulates items to try avert the deaths of people in a bid to solve the mystery of why he died. Character animation is very slick, reminded me of Another World and Flashback.

Short demo found here.

looks very interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

it be on my list for 2011 but too many other games coming out at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭ScaldyMc

Just started the game, about two hours in and loving it. The animation is very slick, characters are very well done and the puzzles are very satisfying to solve.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

Loved this game. As a standalone game I'd put it over any of the Ace Attorney games.

Advertisement