Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's good to go in Naas on a sunday night

Options
  • 04-12-2010 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

My friend and I, 2 single ladies are going out in naas on sunday night, where would it be good to go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Depends on what youre looking to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ladysarastro

Onto the road to newbridge!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sillymoo2007

djimi wrote: »
    Depends on what youre looking to do.

Have a few drinks and the craic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

Have a few drinks and the craic

Ive been up and down Naas on a Sunday night and its fairly quiet to say the least. In my opinion try Haydens in Poplar square. Probably the only pub that will have a decent crowd. But watch the married men on the pull.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Yeah Naas can be pretty quiet on a Sunday. Main spots in Naas are Haydens, Lawlors, Graces, McCormacks, The Court and the one near the Post Office whos name completely escapes me at this moment in time. It can be a bit hit and miss which one will be busy; Id try Haydens and see what its like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

A few drinks and the craic? Come around to my gaff!! ;)

WOW! What a night! Phew, I'm exhausted even though we were all in bed early! ;)

Didn't go to naas after all, freezing fog was too cold to go anywhere, thanks for your suggestions anyways.

Didn't go to naas after all, freezing fog was too cold to go anywhere, thanks for your suggestions anyways.

Don't be telling lies now!!

rondeco wrote: »
    Don't be telling lies now!!

Now why would i bother lying

• Advertisement
Advertisement