Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Unofficial Jizzlers Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Is there no way of setting up an external poll where you've to register or something to vote?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

kateos2 wrote: »
    Is there no way of setting up an external poll where you've to register or something to vote?

Doesn't look like it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

He was a multiple re-reg troll. He's posted here under several names, and also caused a lot of hassle on the IRC channel. In fact, it was his trolling that made #C&H go password access only for a while.

I looked at his posts there and I'm amazed he got to 450. He seemed to be a big fan of going on the non-drinkers forum and giving out to them for not drinking.

I looked at his posts there and I'm amazed he got to 450. He seemed to be a big fan of going on the non-drinkers forum and giving out to them for not drinking.

Other gems of his include 'being gay is bad because if everybody were gay, humans would die out' and 'don't you hate it when you have two women on the go and you don't know which one to get your bit with?'

What did he re-reg as? I want to read more nuggets of wisdom from the man.

• Advertisement

What did he re-reg as? I want to read more nuggets of wisdom from the man.

There were so many. I'm sure somebody knows what they all were.

A lot of his antics, like the ones I mentioned, were on IRC. I think I deleted my logs of those when I moved to Ubuntu but maybe Pyg would be able to find some good ones.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Definites: Rockrugby, Gonnaplayrugby.
    Probables: Chewbacca., Liveforrugby.

I should be able to find a few more later.

Im liking this guy... He tells it like it is! ;)

My personal favourite is this one from AH...

Age difference

Hey guys I'm 18 and there is this 15 year old girl who keeps flirting with me and is asking for a good seeing too. She comes up to me when I'm in town and touch my shoulders and chest and wants to know all about my sex life

This girl is so mature and her body is unreal (you now what i mean) and she is beautiful looking too, and we click when we talk

She is real trophy girl material, but what would people say about the age gap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

A lot of his antics, like the ones I mentioned, were on IRC. I think I deleted my logs of those when I moved to Ubuntu but maybe Pyg would be able to find some good ones.

I have mostly complete logs from the 20th of April to present, though he was around a bit before then, password was put in place shortly after this too IIRC.
    < student_> conor: lad if she wants my bit she can have it as i know she is classy
    < student_> Hotaru_: well have you had sex with a drunk person ????
    < student_> Aoibheann: No more like they should be paying me, but i dont buy them a drink tho
    < Student> Aoibheann: i think you are gay as you dont want a piece of the student rawr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

< Student> Aoibheann: i think you are gay as you dont want a piece of the student rawr

Referring to himself in the third person :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

Lol. This fella sounds brilliant!!

Any more good ones? :D

On a thread about what people like in the opposite sex he said the following...
    depends just as long she a ride or a sluh im interested
    u cant **** a personality lads. srsly looks are everything
    the female is always lured in by guys like me as much as u dont want to admit it.
    i guarentee you that if i wanted you i cud have you. its nature...you talk about wantin some geeky style loser but thats only in your mind...in reality you are attracted to the alpha male, people like me.]

Theres probably more but I couldnt be bothered reading through 28 pages.

Mollikins wrote: »
    Lol. This fella sounds brilliant!!

Any more good ones? :D

The password was put up a couple days after those so not much more, I missed my chance at recording the good ones.

Looks like he came back a few months ago when we temporarily removed the password though, can't remember if it was actually him, but seems like him.
    < D___> lads, any girls here with a bit of cop on?
    < D___> not looking for sloppy seconds
    < D__> its been a while dear, the cowboy has been a busy man, the weather was making the girls horny of late
    < D__> bitch please I'm from blackrock!!

Unfortunately the rest have been lost to the ages ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Things are getting sticky in the jizzlers nomination thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

There are two words in that sentence which probably shouldn't be used in close proximity to one another ... >_>

I get it, a joke about semen.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Dear lord, Pyg, a few jokes around here to-night mightn't exactly go amiss, eh?

Even my terrible ones ...

Dear lord, Pyg, a few jokes around here to-night mightn't exactly go amiss, eh?

Even my terrible ones ...

I liked it, I'm just amazed at how the standard for humour here has remained so consistently high.

Can't believe I missed a whole night's worth of pointless internet arguing! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

What the hell happened in the nominations thread? It's like somebody put hydrochloric acid in your coffee. I'm no good at analogies.

Anyway, anybody reached any conclusions on how voting is to be done?

• Advertisement

Davidius wrote: »
    What the hell happened in the nominations thread? It's like somebody put hydrochloric acid in your coffee. I'm no good at analogies.

Anyway, anybody reached any conclusions on how voting is to be done?

Ignore it and it will go away seems to be the preferred method. Emm, no. We're still apparently undecided as to whether to go the awkward way and keep it private, or just to make public polls.

Poll on the matter?

Ignore it and it will go away seems to be the preferred method. Emm, no. We're still apparently undecided as to whether to go the awkward way and keep it private, or just to make public polls.

Poll on the matter?

We'd need another poll to decide if thats a good idea.

We'd need another poll to decide if thats a good idea.

And what are you basing this information off? I don't see a poll around here anywhere.

pole-dancing.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Definites: Rockrugby, Gonnaplayrugby.
    Probables: Chewbacca., Liveforrugby.

I should be able to find a few more later.

Think I'm going to add BCC4LYFE to this list. :P

I found another gonnaplayrugby account thanks to the good fols over at AH... D.R cowboy. Hes another classic from the man himself...
    I'm 21 and I'm after repeating the leaving for the third and final time this year

i will be living at home as i'm living near UCD and trinity, but I'm going out everynight scoring

I told the folks if they have a problem with me bringing girls back they can GTFO of the house

I found another gonnaplayrugby account thanks to the good fols over at AH... D.R cowboy. Hes another classic from the man himself...

Oh, that's his original one and the one he used on IRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

So.....?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Some development here, not sure when it'll be fixed though:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056117259

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Some development here, not sure when it'll be fixed though:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056117259
    Woo! Go me! *dances*

Advertisement