Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Unofficial Jizzlers Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Woo! Go me! *dances*

Fair play to you for starting that thread. The guys in the office might never have noticed otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Fair play to you for starting that thread. The guys in the office might never have noticed otherwise.
    Don't think it was exactly a highly used feature.

I found another gonnaplayrugby account thanks to the good fols over at AH... D.R cowboy. Hes another classic from the man himself...
    I remember him being quite funny in this thread.

This was a personal favorite. "If you don't believe what I'm capable of, watch this!" *posts amateur wrestling videos which may or may not be of him*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

We've got a live one by BCC4LYE link

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

kateos2 wrote: »
    We've got a live one by BCC4LYE link

Is he the person we gave a pasting to for saying he had to get up at 8 for a 9am monday morning lecture and then complaining about it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Wahey \o/

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Take 2 Take 3 Take 4 will commence tonight or tomorrow (night!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

deise_girl wrote: »
    Take 2 Take 3 Take 4 will commence tonight or tomorrow (night!)

Well you will need something to do with your first X Factor-less Saturday night, Deise!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Yay, what a result! An external website would have been terrible in comparison!

Just checked in Google Earth and the feature is definitely back

"Results will always show for threadstarter, moderators and administrators.
    *Always show results *Hide Results *Show results when finished/closed. "

Which is pretty much exactly what is required! Go Jackobyte :D

• Advertisement

MavisDavis wrote: »
    Well you will need something to do with your first X Factor-less Saturday night, Deise!

I think theyre showing the Childline concert tomorrow :P
    But that wont occupy me before and after... Ahh shur I might do it laterz :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Will this be reopened on the night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

I would like to request that any votes I receive, in any category, be transfered to Davidius, even if he isn't actually in the running for that award.

I would also like to insist that anyone who wants my respect votes for Davidius wherever possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

Pygmalion wrote: »
    I would like to request that any votes I receive, in any category, be transfered to Davidius, even if he isn't actually in the running for that award.

I would also like to insist that anyone who wants my respect votes for Davidius wherever possible.

He got to you didn't he. :(

Actually at first I thought you were goin' for the Niceguy award but you're not in the running for it. :pac:

I'd also like to take this opportunity to say that as a newbie to the forum I don't really know anyone so whoever makes the best case for themselves gets my vote. So get grovelling!! *evil laugh*:pac:

Mollikins wrote: »
    Actually at first I thought you were goin' for the Niceguy award

You don't know me at all :(

Pygmalion wrote: »
    You don't know me at all :(

*sniff*

Awh well now I feel bad. :(

Tell you what, I'll vote for you in the Nerdiest poster poll to make up for it. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

This Vote for Davidius scheme sounds like it could lead us to a better tomorrow. I approve.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

He got to you didn't he. :(

Actually at first I thought you were goin' for the Niceguy award but you're not in the running for it. :pac:

I'd also like to take this opportunity to say that as a newbie to the forum I don't really know anyone so whoever makes the best case for themselves gets my vote. So get grovelling!! *evil laugh*:pac:

Hi, I'm Emma and I'm going for Best Taste in Music. My taste in music includes anything you like. That stuff is amazing, right? :)

slow show wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Emma and I'm going for Best Taste in Music. My taste in music includes anything you like. That stuff is amazing, right? :)

Hmmmmm...

Yep, flattery works. :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Just have to say thanks to Deise for organising all the threads - she did a great job with them, and it can't have been easy!

Thanks to those other people in the background as well, KnifeWRENCH and Emma etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Hmmmmm...

Yep, flattery works. :D

hey :) i'm soccy and I don't shave my beard because ya know like...I'm a monster :cool:

oh....and I love you mollikins :P

hey :) i'm soccy and I don't shave my beard because ya know like...I'm a monster :cool:

Um, Niall doesn't have a beard.
    oh....and I love you mollikins :P

Ok now I'm scared of you so I'm gonna vote for you outta fear. :p

Has a date been set for the awards show? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

kateos2 wrote: »
    Has a date been set for the awards show? :)

Need to get the chocolate/popcorn in! :D

And we need D4RK ONION to return with this Photoshop Non-Alcoholic Bar.

Microwave popcorn with malteasers in it.

drooling_homer.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

Well I've voted on everything, I think!
    Didn't even know I got nominated till just there, you guuuuuuys. :') :pac:

Good work on the threads btw deise.

Just have to say thanks to Deise for organising all the threads - she did a great job with them, and it can't have been easy!

Thanks to those other people in the background as well, KnifeWRENCH and Emma etc.

N'awwww I never noticed this before but thanks man, shur it wasnt too daunting I had someone list the categoried for me, count the nominees for me, make a button for me, correct my mistakes for me... Nahh who am I kidding, HARDEST JOB EVER!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I wish I had nominated Crayolastereo as the person, I wouldn't want to be stuck in a lift with.

• Advertisement

unknown13 wrote: »
    I wish I had nominated Crayolastereo as the person, I wouldn't want to be stuck in a lift with.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

Advertisement