Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Unofficial Jizzlers Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I assume anybody that doesn't want to be stuck in a lift with me has only the reason that they don't want to offend me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

unknown13 wrote: »
    I wish I had nominated Crayolastereo as the person, I wouldn't want to be stuck in a lift with.
    Pygmalion wrote: »
    RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

Now now, kiddies. Be nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

When is the awards ceremony? Need to sort out an outfit for it obviously...:P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Ermm ermmm ermmmm
    Wednesday evening good for peeps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

When is the awards ceremony? Need to sort out an outfit for it obviously...:P

If only we'd planned in advance, could've gotten everyone one of these.
    jeezy-jizzle-lil-jon.jpg

• Advertisement

deise_girl wrote: »
    Ermm ermmm ermmmm
    Wednesday evening good for peeps?

Let me check my busy schedule of sitting around on the internet all day...

Half 8 on Wednesday, tell all your friends :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Has someone volunteered to make awards/sigs this year?

Has someone volunteered to make awards/sigs this year?

I think I have someone, if he doesnt try to pull out again...
    *Shakes fists*

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

if he doesnt try to pull out again...

Hehe :P

• Advertisement

Hehe :P

Ewwwwwww Ill stand for none of this smut :P
    The awards show is gonna be real elitist, upper class person thing where you must wear tuxedos and ball gowns and have their pinkies up while sipping(not slurping) tea and lettuce finger sandwiches

So be warned all... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

The awards show is gonna be real elitist, upper class person thing where you must wear tuxedos and ball gowns and have their pinkies up while sipping(not slurping) tea and lettuce finger sandwiches

Hmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Hmm.

Yes, let's all highlight words/phrases and ignore context in an attempt to evoke some kind of response.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

It's no cabbage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

The awards show is gonna be real elitist, upper class person thing where you must wear tuxedos and ball gowns vote noel for everything and have their pinkies up while sipping(not slurping) tea and lettuce finger sandwiches

I see

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I'm wearing trackies to the event and bringing me flask of tea and a couple of tayto sambo's made with love by mammy soccy :) So excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I'm wearing trackies to the event and bringing me flask of tea and a couple of tayto sambo's made with love by mammy soccy :) So excited!
    Bring a couple extra sambos soccy, I might get peckish and I'm not the world's biggest lettuce lover it has to be said.

Polls close tomorrow (well today) dont they? I think theres a few categories I skipped in my voting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

WEDNESDAY? AND YOU'RE TELLING US NOW?

How inconsiderate...there's just so much to do! Hair, nails, facial, I still need to pick up my dress! And I've only just started my elocution lessons (for a totally unrelated reason). So little time, so much to do. :(

slow show wrote: »
    WEDNESDAY? AND YOU'RE TELLING US NOW?

How inconsiderate...there's just so much to do! Hair, nails, facial, I still need to pick up my dress! And I've only just started my elocution lessons (for a totally unrelated reason). So little time, so much to do. :(

Well Ive had no water since Thursday morning so like, Im in a worser boat :P

But that doesnt mean yee can all be smelly attending this....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Bring a couple extra sambos soccy, I might get peckish and I'm not the world's biggest lettuce lover it has to be said.

Polls close tomorrow (well today) dont they? I think theres a few categories I skipped in my voting.

no bother bbz.. ill bring enough for everyone if needed.

Mammy loves making sambos!

Woo I can't wait! It'll break up that random week between Christmas and New Years where you're not sure what to do. I think I forgot to vote in some...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I hope Deise got one of the mods on-board to delete the threads tomorrow evening before all the polls are released...

>_>

<_<

Im almost 100% that the option I clicked meant they wouldnt go on show ever but Ill do a thing in test and if not Ill get a mod (=

Lads Deise [forced] asked me to make the sig things and they're fair hard to make like I act don't have a clue what to do! :(

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Lads Deise [forced] asked me to make the sig things and they're fair hard to make like I act don't have a clue what to do! :(
    D4RK ONION being too lazy this year? :P Just steal his sure ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Lads has anyone typed Jizzler into google before? :pac:

D4RK ONION being too lazy this year? :P Just steal his sure ;)

He won't do it 'cos he said he hates it here

Lads has anyone typed Jizzler into google before? :pac:

I'm eh, so glad we're honouring that.
    Noel2k9 wrote: »
    He won't do it 'cos he said he hates it here

Its only cos we're too cool for him and he feels inferior.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

It makes me wonder why our own Jizzler was looking for hot moms :confused:

Advertisement