Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Unofficial Jizzlers Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

So lads who wants to help me out here...
    This wan invited me to her house with a few others on Wedensday at 7 until whenevs.. Obviously I cant do the "until whenevz" coz half 8 is jizzlers

So who wants to make an excuse for me as to why I cant go or have to leave after 8? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I may have told one of my friend's that my godfather is coming for dinner so I've to be back by 8 >.>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

deise_girl wrote: »
    This wan invited me to her house with a few others on Wedensday at 7 until whenevs.. Obviously I cant do the "until whenevz" coz half 8 is jizzlers

So who wants to make an excuse for me as to why I cant go or have to leave after 8? :)
    My grandma died, cant argue with ya

Hmmmmm coz I kinda need two reasons :P
    Like one to tell them lot, Ill probs say aunt is coming to dinner or something but imma need my mam to collect me (Coz I dont do walking in the dark coz imma wuss >.<) but shes gonna wonder why Im the only one leaving early :pac: I suppose the traditional "I didnt feel well" but then she'll think Im fighting with everyone..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I'm washing my hair that night and that's all I've to say on the matter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

deise_girl wrote: »

"I can't, I'm hosting the Jizzlers."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I'm washing my hair that night and that's all I've to say on the matter.

Those luscious locks of yours dont take care of themselves.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I'm going shopping with friends in Dublin, but I insisted we be back early that day because I wanted to see what happened in Corrie.

I could have come up with a manlier excuse, but sure it all ends in the same result :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Lads, if Noel can't cover sigs I can. I just had a go but since my starting proportions were wrong, when I resized I had a choice between 500x140pixels (technically, sig limit is 500x125, so it is too tall but the sigpo mightn't mind) or 446x125 (definitely within the restrictions but a bit small imo). I totally ripped off D4RK ONION's one but just changed it a bit so it is notably different from last years.

500 pixels:
    141034.png

446 pixels:
    141033.png

Let me know, Noel or deise.

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Lads, if Noel can't cover sigs I can. I just had a go but since my starting proportions were wrong, when I resized I had a choice between 500x140pixels (technically, sig limit is 500x125, so it is too tall but the sigpo mightn't mind) or 446x125 (definitely within the restrictions but a bit small imo). I totally ripped off D4RK ONION's one but just changed it a bit so it is notably different from last years.

500 pixels:
    141034.png

446 pixels:
    141033.png

Let me know, Noel or deise.

Can you go on msn? I have you on msn right? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I saw a template for noel's.

They are really cute.

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I've seen both and I like Jack's better. Just sayin'. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Post.
    Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Jizzler.jpg?t=1293495040

So yeerrra lads, as you can see I am one for the original shizzz.. :P But like I don't mind whichevers are used! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    *Noel's design*
    So yeerrra lads, as you can see I am one for the original shizzz.. :P But like I don't mind whichevers are used! :)
    N'aaaaawww

Deise has had me working all night to see some other changes of her choice on my original ones. These are all the results.

141034.png(original)

image-A4CB_4D191634.jpg(Don't like this one)

image-C9B6_4D191B61.jpg

image-8693_4D191E45.jpg

image-4F78_4D192005.jpg

Don' mind what are used but just said I'd give some choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,708 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

The bottom 4 hurt my eyes :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

As you can Im using the one you don't like which I found quite fetching.

As you can Im using the one you don't like which I found quite fetching.
    Everyone either loves or hates that one. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I've a horrible feeling I will miss these because I have completely lost track of what day it is...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Jack, they're really good! I like the first two, not really fond of the polkadots though - they make me feel dizzy :o

image-A4CB_4D191634.jpg
    Personally my fave one :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I like the second one too :) Throw Noel's little hamster in on the right and we'd be sorted! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

i like noel's hamster and it's so cute and nice.

and fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Namlub wrote: »
    I've a horrible feeling I will miss these because I have completely lost track of what day it is...

Tomorrow! :D

I really like the boards guy in the second sig, but I don't like the green noise. It's hard on the eyes.

I like the second one too :) Throw Noel's little hamster in on the right and we'd be sorted! :P
    image-48F4_4D19DF7D.jpg

Your wish is my command! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I really like the boards guy in the second sig

Ah so it's the boards guy; I knew it couldn't be a random slice of cheese.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

image-48F4_4D19DF7D.jpg

Your wish is my command! :P

The background is awful.
    Original background was the best tbh, never should have bothered with anything else.

Also blue for the boards logo I think would be better >.>

• Advertisement

How about a solid colour background with boards guy and, optionally, the hamster?

Could go with a blue background (I'm thinking the something from the boards.ie palette) and yellow guy.

Advertisement