Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Unofficial Jizzlers Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I too am a Sligonian and I say "lad" like a normal person.

Hotaru represents the small population of Sligo people who frequently bring us down with their ridiculous sayings and skanger ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Guys, I'm more than likely going to miss this as I'm going out tomorrow.

I'll still be able to check the results and the goings on the following day right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

flyswatter wrote: »

I'll still be able to check the results and the goings on the following day right?

I won't be here either..going to a gig thing! Congrats to you all in advance :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Hotaru represents the small population of Sligo people who frequently bring us down with their ridiculous sayings and skanger ways.

So you're saying Konata isn't the pinnacle of class and taste?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Hmm, you sure she doesn't represent a large proportion of Limerick?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

What time will this kick off at? I'll be working, so I might miss some of it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

flyswatter wrote: »

No, anyone not attending will be banned from the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Sure you might as well be from Mayo... Your lot have nothing in common with those townies.

Pygmalion wrote: »
    So you're saying Konata isn't the pinnacle of class and taste?

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

Pygmalion wrote: »
    No, anyone not attending will be banned from the forum.

Uh-oh.... I have work :( Working at a wedding at 4.30, and ye all know how weddings drag on.... :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Awww lads Im actually kinda excited now :P
    But ridiculously terrified that Ill f*ck the whole thing up..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

So lads, this starts at 8pm, right? Supa excited :D

So lads, this starts at 8pm, right? Supa excited :D

Half 8 :)
    But if the lovely D4RK ONION would like to open that bar thread at 8, that'd be fine..
    Even though he never posts here anymore so he probably wont even read this..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Don't know if I'll be able to make it to the ceremony. And I was prepered for it and all :(. Tell soccy to keep the sambos for me though.

G'luck though everyone.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Wow, i'm so excited for tonight :D nervous, but excited because it's so much fun! (if my friends knew about this, I'd probs be a weirdo but they don't get it!!) I painted my nails gold and silver with black stripes for the occasion!! :)

now what to wear hmmmm... And bluejay , I'll wrap those sambos up in tinfoil and keep them for ya if ya can't make it :)

Wow, i'm so excited for tonight :D nervous, but excited because it's so much fun! (if my friends knew about this, I'd probs be a weirdo but they don't get it!!) I painted my nails gold and silver with black stripes for the occasion!! :)

now what to wear hmmmm... And bluejay , I'll wrap those sambos up in tinfoil and keep them for ya if ya can't make it :)

I thiught you were wearing your trackies? :p

deise_girl wrote: »
    I thiught you were wearing your trackies? :p

they're dirty :( Cow onesie possibly?! Or fatman pants. Or an electric blanket? ( :pac: ).. The choices are endless!!!

they're dirty :( Cow onesie possibly?! Or fatman pants. Or an electric blanket? ( :pac: ).. The choices are endless!!!

Haha I saw that onsie my sister was gonna get it but she got the bear one instead!:p Now you can be like 1D with your onsie :L
    Also this is totally OT but boards mobile and awkwardness to post this elsewhere, but soccy I woke up with my sleeve rolled up.. Yea that sleeve, jaysus knows who saw.. Oopsies :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

deise_girl wrote: »
    Also this is totally OT but boards mobile and awkwardness to post this elsewhere, but soccy I woke up with my sleeve rolled up.. Yea that sleeve, jaysus knows who saw.. Oopsies :p
    Ahahahaha...so it turns out eyeliner isn't easy to get off other body parts :L anyway yeah, super excited, hair and nails done, gonna do the make up in a bit :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

A load of people say "lawd", kinda died out here though, we've moved on, damn Sligo is stuck in the past.:pac:

Does anyone else think we should have some kind of brass band? Like the oscars?

• Advertisement

storm2811 wrote: »
    A load of people say "lawd", kinda died out here though, we've moved on, damn Sligo is stuck in the past.:pac:

Does anyone else think we should have some kind of brass band? Like the oscars?

-_-

*looks at Storm's location*

Heh. Sligo is stuck in the past? :P

Well I've contacts with an elvis impersonator? Good enough?

Also deise, haha. Mine is washed off. But who knows, with the cake knife for the jizzler afterparty... :pac:

slow show wrote: »
    Ahahahaha...so it turns out eyeliner isn't easy to get off other body parts :L anyway yeah, super excited, hair and nails done, gonna do the make up in a bit :D
    Well I've contacts with an elvis impersonator? Good enough?

Also deise, haha. Mine is washed off. But who knows, with the cake knife for the jizzler afterparty... :pac:

:P I dont have the water to remove it.. And it goes from my elbow to wrist :L
    And soccy... That pic is gonna haunt me forever tbh!!

Also msn bbz's I need to go through something with yee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Oh my God. I just agreed to a sleepover and there's absolutely no getting out of it. I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE JIZZLERS. Fml. Have fun you guys. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I know what I am wearing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

im wearing this
    attachment.php?attachmentid=141195&stc=1&d=1293648108

:D:D

Only an hour an a half to go! *squeals*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Lads, my internet is failing miserably. It's currently only working for 2-5 minutes at a time, so myself and IO may or may not be able to catch all of this as it happens. Fingers crossed though!

• Advertisement

At this rate they'll be 4 people at it :(

Advertisement