Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EBS pissing me about buying a gaff

Options
  • 04-12-2010 4:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭

so ive signed in the solicitors everything, the vendors have signed everything, then nothing for weeks.... i rang local ebs office... hold on... they havent issued cheque yet ill find out why... 3 days later when i ring local office..." oh... they now need your up to date bank and credit union statements" "theres been so much of a lapse since you first handed in the statements thay need up to date ones before theyll issue the cheque".... so i went into the bank and credit union and got all up to date statements and handed them in to the ebs... are they going to withdraw the mortgage?? i currently have a wachin machine,chest freezer and a brand new bed and mattress takin up room in my rented property, i gave the landlord 4 weeks notice six weeks ago under the promise from the solicitors and the local ebs branch i would have the keys within 4 weeks...

...should i start to worry???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

There are often small problems, but it usually works out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

cheers.. ill let ye know!

Advertisement