Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone check is Banking365 down

Options
  • 04-12-2010 7:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭

Can someone check is Banking365 down (the login page)?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 oooomy

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Moved from After Hours.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi BigCon.

This site is very helpful for when you want to check if sites are inaccessible to just you, or if everyone is affected.

Simply enter the site you wish to check in the space provided, and then click the blue words "or just me?".

Hope it helps for the future!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

oooomy wrote: »
    psni wrote: »
    Hi BigCon.

This site is very helpful for when you want to check if sites are inaccessible to just you, or if everyone is affected.

Simply enter the site you wish to check in the space provided, and then click the blue words "or just me?".

Hope it helps for the future!

Sorry, I should have been more specific.
    Banking365 entry page is up, the actual login page is down for me.

PSNI - I'm aware of the page, but afaik it doesn't work for secure (HTTPS) sites like the banking 365 login page.

Thanks anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jotspur

I have been unable to log on to Banking365 since Thursday night.

Anyone know what the problem might be?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,437 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

I'm waiting for a payment to come in so have logged in to banking365 several times today without any problems. That's both on a laptop web browser and a mobile device.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

no problems here

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

jotspur wrote: »
    I have been unable to log on to Banking365 since Thursday night.

Anyone know what the problem might be?

Have you tried ringing them?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jotspur

Have you tried ringing them?

No. I have since been advised that that is what I have to do to get my password reset. I really dislike the thought of talking to strangers over the phone but I have no choice.

I would like to know why this problem with my login details has arisen.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

jotspur wrote: »
    No. I have since been advised that that is what I have to do to get my password reset. I really dislike the thought of talking to strangers over the phone but I have no choice.

I would like to know why this problem with my login details has arisen.

What's the difference between that and talking to a sales assistant in a shop. If you don't phone them you won't know the answer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement