Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Today?

• 04-12-2010 8:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

I've got stuff to be doing, but I've a two hour drive to get there, so anyone know if CIT is opening today? The lecturers I asked yesterday said that there wasn't much chance of the place opening today but the website says differently.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭philiporeilly

It's a bit late replying to your post now but the college was open today.

The CIT website is being kept up to date with status updates. www.cit.ie
    All CIT campuses are open today Saturday December 4th. However roadways and pedestrian walkways are very slippery. Only visit the campus if it is essential and exercise extreme care.

Based on current information it is expected that all campuses will be open as usual on Monday 6th December.

Please note that the following CIT Cork School of Music activities and events are cancelled:
    • Saturday morning: CIT CSM Parents Association Childrens' Christmas Party (Curtis Auditorium)
    • Saturday morning and afternoon: Massed choirs & orchestra rehearsals (St Nicolas) in St Michael's Church, Blackrock
    • Sunday afternoon: Massed choirs & orchestra rehearsal (St Nicolas) in St Michael's Church, Blackrock
    • Sunday, 6.00 p.m.: Massed choirs & orchestra public concert (St Nicolas) in St Michael's Church, Blackrock
    • Monday, 8.00 p.m.: Massed choirs & orchestra public concert (St Nicolas) in St Michael's Church, Blackrock

Also if you have a Facebook account or Twitter account you can get updates at www.facebook.com/myCIT or www.twitter.com/CIT_ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

College open as normal on monday apparently. Might change if weather is as bad as last week

Advertisement