Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Founnd - Collooney

Options
  • 04-12-2010 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭

Dog found, approx 6 month old greyhound, with tan and grey markings found on Union Rd Collooney at 5pm yesterday evening.

I can send photograph to anyone who thinks it may be their dog. I couldn't leave the poor fellah out in the cold last night.

Inbox me with your number if you think it could be yours.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭pete2009

Fair play to you Culchie...any joy finding owners?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

pete2009 wrote: »
    Fair play to you Culchie...any joy finding owners?

Yes I found them on Sunday ... dog was missing two days, and they didnt even miss him ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr that annoyed me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

It's good news that you found them, but a shame they didn't care about him. I do wonder why some people have dogs in the first place. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Culchie wrote: »
    Yes I found them on Sunday ... dog was missing two days, and they didnt even miss him ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr that annoyed me :(

People like that don't deserve to own a dog, the poor oul fella probably deserves better than them. How do you not miss your dog, when it's been missing for a couple of days? :rolleyes::mad:.

Advertisement