Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card Reading

Options
  • 04-12-2010 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Does anybody where I can get a tarot Reading in Dublin city centre I would like to see someone who is good

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭cochineal

There's Grainne in South William St., back of Powerscourt, called THe Psychic I. She's very good by all reports - doesnt rush people out in ten minutes like some others.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

cochineal wrote: »
    There's Grainne in South William St., back of Powerscourt, called THe Psychic I. She's very good by all reports - doesnt rush people out in ten minutes like some others.

good card reader but shes not psychic, never been to June in the same place and ive heard she is gifted but not experienced her

Eddie a couple of doors down is psychic but not too great at predictions...

Mary Murphy is generic as are Kay & Marie on Moore lane

Patricia O'Connor currently in carrickmines is good and tapes the reading for you

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

celtic1888 wrote: »
    good card reader but shes not psychic, never been to June in the same place and ive heard she is gifted but not experienced her

Eddie a couple of doors down is psychic but not too great at predictions...

Mary Murphy is generic as are Kay & Marie on Moore lane

Patricia O'Connor currently in carrickmines is good and tapes the reading for you

Been to June and Grainne. Both are very nice. Grainne was more straight forward and differed to June with a realtionship issue.

Saw Mary and she was actually very spot on with stuff, picked up on things without me saying anything. Didnt find here generic that day.

Saw eddie year ago and he was really good. went back recently and was a let down. really rushed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Danielle in the Dublin Holistic Centre is fab too IMHO.

Advertisement