Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sex isn't what it's hyped up to be

• 04-12-2010 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

I remember in my teenage years always fantasizing about it, seeing Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Shakira etc on TV. But when I did have sex, I thought "Why isn't this what it is supposed to be?".

It seems your mind makes it out to be a lot bigger than what it actually is, you spend a lot of time thinking about it but when it comes to the event you think "Meh". Anyone agree?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

U're doing it wrong

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

You are doing it wrong and/or are gay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

CorkMan wrote: »
    I remember in my teenage years always fantasizing about it, seeing Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Shakira etc on TV. But when I did have sex, I thought "Why isn't this what it is supposed to be?".

It seems your mind makes it out to be a lot bigger than what it actually is, you spend a lot of time thinking about it but when it comes to the event you think "Meh". Anyone agree?

No Way! Balls Deep is the best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

No. You're not doing it right.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

If you ever get around to riding a good looking girl you might feel better about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Nonsense..

.. although I have had sex with Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and Shakira... at the SAME TIME! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I feel immensely sad for you :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

No.

You're doin' it wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Losing your virginity is rarely all it's cracked up to be, but sex once you know what you're doing is definitely worth the hype.

At least, imo. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Have properly great sex and you won't be saying 'meh', that's for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 daveee

I think you need to find a proper women;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

You're talking about solo sex, right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

basquille wrote: »
    Nonsense..

.. although I have had sex with Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and Shakira... at the SAME TIME! :cool:

I've just seen the largest pig flying past the window.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I've just seen the largest pig flying past the window.
    I've done him too..! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

but when it comes to the event you think "Meh". Anyone agree?

It's just a rehash of flashforward tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

You won't get many honest answers from males on this OP.
    rabble rabble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I agree with the other posters. You're doing it wrong or your partner is crap at it. Or are you just using your hand?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Its been said already. Your doing it wrong.

Remember, its all just equally about the giving, not just the taking!
    Its about the attitude when starting and the rewarding feeling of what you might have done for the "other" - not just about oneself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Confab wrote: »
    I agree with the other posters. You're doing it wrong or your partner is crap at it. Or are you just using your hand?

I have had multiple girlfriends before, but I don't think much of it. We finished everytime like. It is the same pleasure as masturbation IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

I have had multiple girlfriends before, but I don't think much of it. We finished everytime like. It is the same pleasure as masturbation IMO.

Maybe you're gay, if you've had sex with multiple girlfriends and found no extra stimulation.

Might be worth considering, OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

The first time is usually a bit of an anti-climax, I suppose - but you should try it again sometime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I remember having sex one time. I hope to do it again some day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

OP just wants to brag about getting his hole for the first time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

liah wrote: »
    Maybe you're gay, if you've had sex with multiple girlfriends and found no extra stimulation.

"Cockman"!:eek:

Knocking one off is great and all, but just doesn't come close to the sensual bliss of sexy time with another person...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

I'm with the others on this one. You should definitely try bumming some guy.

OP = Other Penis's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Yeah, pretty much agree here. Do you not find it better with a girl than alone, cause you get super turned on and there's more hands and mouths and moving and all that blurry stuff and I'm finding it hard to concentrate....

But yeah, clearly the girls you've been with just aren't doing it for yah. Have a good old think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Maybe your a shirt lifter OP, next time try call the girl 'Brad' and see if things improve.

Or else, maybe sex outside a loving relationship just isn't your thing. IMO sex with a randomer and sex within a loving relationship just don't compare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I'd say the issue is probably you rather than sex OP. Try finding a girl who really and truely LOVES sex though, they are the kind that put a smile on my face thinking back even if it ended badly! :D

Though chances are if you have had sex with more than 5 girls then you have come across (pun inserted for amusement) at least one.

I mostly derive my pleasure from the pleasure I give though. Ego boosts rock! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭charlie1966

Yeah, pretty much agree here. Do you not find it better with a girl than alone, cause you get super turned on and there's more hands and mouths and moving and all that blurry stuff and I'm finding it hard to concentrate....

Finish this story pleeeease!"

OP
    "Wood" have to say it's all in the build up, the technique and not just in the gratification.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

You've probably only done it with Cork girls, never found them very good myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I've never gotten the same pleasure from masturbation as from sex with my girlfriend. Nowhere close tbh.

It's not all about pounding away. I personally find pounding to be seriously overrated, and I haven't done that much with any gf. Mutual self-pleasure is the way to go imo, it's much, much more fun and more intimate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Sex is like a dinner. Somedays its good. Somedays its not so good. If you get to many bad dinners you need to go to cookery classes. However if you always have good diners it can become the norm and therefor boreing

In this case sex books and videos might help. A certain colour tube is free of charge.

However if you have done it all and been there you will one day realise that its not the sex that matters but the build up and emotion between both partners.

If you have done all this seen all this and still have not got the answer then I am sad i dont have the answers for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Do you not find it better with a girl than alone... there's more hands and mouths...

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

The experience is also enhanced when the other person isn't dead.

It's worth considering this, Corkman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

I love making a girl arch her back, bite her lip, throw her head back, moan scream, say "oh fuck" or "oh god" in that nasty way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Anyone else think Brummytom started this thread?

2 stroke wrote: »
    You've probably only done it with Cork girls, never found them very good myself.

Say's '2 Stroke' - God I hope your not a Dub :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

laugh wrote: »
    I love making a girl arch her back, bite her lip, throw her head back, moan scream, say "oh fuck" or "oh god" in that nasty way.

Are you a dentist?:confused:

laugh wrote: »

Budget day in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

If it's "Meh" you're not in the right frame of mind.
    Try some foreplay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

TBH I am a bit big downstairs. It is 7 inches long, which is around average, but very thick. Virtually the same girth as a coca-cola 500ML bottle. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

TBH I am a bit big downstairs. It is 7 inches long, which is around average, but very thick. Virtually the same girth as a coca-cola 500ML bottle. :(
    First person to say pics or GTFO is a failtard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

It gets better after a while. Sometimes it will be ****, other times it will be amazing....sometimes you might have to settle in between!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭Ceepo

Jaysus your some LANGER

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

oh no you didn't! *covers eyes and cringes for OP*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Are you sure it's women your shagging and not blow up dolls?
    Sex can be meh at times, but it shouldn't be like that every single time!

You should have called yourself 'Afro-Man' instead - well done, high 5 & all that!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Anyone else think Brummytom started this thread?
    Ah, I wish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Virtually the same girth as a coca-cola 500ML bottle. :(

Now we know what you're doing wrong. Never tried it with a coke bottle myself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement