Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sex isn't what it's hyped up to be

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

OP, if you were really that big, alot of girls would be tighter than the eye of a needle for you. You would probably get either uncomfortable or an awesome feeling.

Try some lube, helps for me, while not a coke bottle, I've a fierce one on me! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

OP, if you were really that big, alot of girls would be tighter than the eye of a needle for you. You would probably get either uncomfortable or an awesome feeling.

Try some lube, helps for me, while not a coke bottle, I've a fierce one on me! :D

It is too big for them at the start. I have to meticously work at it and they can never handle it in the end fully :(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

OP, if you were really that big

7 inches? Seriously?

Fuckin hell, if that's true, I'll just start walking round with it hanging out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

CorkMan wrote: »
    TBH I am a bit big downstairs. It is 7 inches long, which is around average, but very thick. Virtually the same girth as a coca-cola 500ML bottle. :(

It's not fizzically possible for any girl to take something that size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

It is too big for them at the start. I have to meticously work at it and they can never handle it in the end fully :(:(

Well, maybe you just have to meet the right woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

liah wrote: »
    Maybe you're gay, if you've had sex with multiple girlfriends and found no extra stimulation.

Might be worth considering, OP.

How does this make him gay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

I remember in my teenage years always fantasizing about it, seeing Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Shakira etc on TV
    Jaysus, time flies.. I remember my teenage years fantasizing about girls from the neighbourhood. Never scored though....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Sounds like the OP just batted one out and is going through that refueling stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

How does this make him gay?
    Well he doesn't enjoy sex with girls. Always thought that was a sure fire sign of being gay.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I wouldn't say that because sex can be amazing at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Well he doesn't enjoy sex with girls. Always thought that was a sure fire sign of being gay.

I find it hard to enjoy cos I can't "fully get in there". I get a full erection, but I can't fully penetrate a women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Bjorn Bored.

I find it hard to enjoy cos I can't "fully get in there". I get a full erection, but I can't fully penetrate a women.

Well go back to your sheep then.

I had thought you were messing about your size, but if you're serious do you not realise that women have all different kinds of sizes too.
    So, maybe you have not met the right woman.

I remember the worst insult girls could get was not that being called a slut, but if it went around that so-and-so had a 'massive fanny'.
    I don't reckon sex was much fun for them either if they could barely feel the average size penis during sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Maybe go for a girl who has had a kid. I hear they are more....erm...accommodating :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

You know, I know the reported average size is something like 4-5 inches. But is that actually true? :confused:

I may have just been really lucky or something but 6-7 seems to be far more common*.

*Measured properly, for the record :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

Is it really 3pm, isin't this craic.. normally the pursuit of the occasionally drunk 3am gang? (of which I am an occasional member...)

Anyhow op, maybe you need to find one of these....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGjElvt4nP8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

TBH I am a bit big downstairs. It is 7 inches long, which is around average, but very thick. Virtually the same girth as a coca-cola 500ML bottle. :(

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=138130&stc=1&d=1291475933

then try fully penetrate a man.

You know, I know the reported average size is something like 4-5 inches. But is that actually true? :confused:

I may have just been really lucky or something but 6-7 seems to be far more common*.

4-5 seems to be the smaller side of average on the scale 7 would be on the upper end of average from what I recall from reading

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

I remember in my teenage years always fantasizing about it, seeing Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Shakira etc on TV. But when I did have sex, I thought "Why isn't this what it is supposed to be?".

It seems your mind makes it out to be a lot bigger than what it actually is, you spend a lot of time thinking about it but when it comes to the event you think "Meh". Anyone agree?

Yes I agree to an extent. It is over-hyped in my experience. That's not to say it isn't good, but I don't know if it is due the degree of attention it receives. A lot of it is in imagination and anticipation, rather than the deed itself.

The status associated with sex is often as important as the pleasure itself. There are few ways of increasing one's status more effective than getting hold of a desirable mate. That perhaps explains a lot of the hype surrounding it.

Sex in a relationship with somebody whom you love is a completely different proposition however. That can be quite special, but it is also very rare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I don't have anything to add, I just wanted to get past this thread having '69' replies, it was disturbing me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

It depends on your partner as much as you op. Some women are **** in bed and most need advice on giving proper head. However, if you get a woman who knows what shes doing, your toes will go into spasms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Actual sex is a million times better than ****. There's no comparison.

Let's face it, noone thinks about **** when they're riding a girl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Dude - your 23 - When I was 23 I was going out with a smokin hot nympho of a 41 yr old - When you get destroyed in bed by someone who has experience and knows what there doing and you learn a thing or 400 - your opinion will change.

Get an older woman to show you how its done - young 1's with issues are a pain in the arse - nothing under 30.

NOTHING!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

4-5 seems to be the smaller side of average on the scale 7 would be on the upper end of average from what I recall from reading

So its six then is really what your saying???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

+1 i don't think any of the guys i've dated have been smaller than this ^
    the guy i'm with now has been the biggest so far!

to be fair i love sex so i am totally biased, but i think having sex is more fun then what i was lead to believe, but then i believe in once a week minimum.

oh and its true what they say, Edit: imo having 1 child does make it better ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

to be fair i love sex so i am totally biased, but i think having sex is more fun then what i was lead to believe, but then i believe in once a week minimum.

oh and its true what they say, having 1 child does make it better ;)

liar,don't pervert our wimminz minds :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

This is probably a massively racist thing to say but I'm pretty sure the average gets brought down because of the almost 3 billion Indian and Chinese men.

Also how did it come about to actually measure the guys dicks? Why would you just suddenly do that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

oh and its true what they say, having 1 child does make it better ;)

Until he breaks up with you and then all of a sudden he's the smallest.:pac:

You can't trust a womans opinions on stuff like this but the again you can't trust a guys either.:D
    but then i believe in once a week minimum.]
    That's not a lot for someone in a relationship .
    oh and its true what they say, having 1 child does make it better
    I have never heard a single person claim this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Rabble Rabble

he would have to be actually attracted to guys to be gay. The OP is one of those people who needs affection to enjoy sex, it happens, it used to be the only way to get it. If sex were brilliant on its own merits prostitutes would be the happiest people on Earth. We've gone from over-emphasising the monogamous sexual lifestyle to over-valuing anonymous sex.

Of course, it varies. some people love anonymous sex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

mikom wrote: »
    It's not fizzically possible for any girl to take something that size.

She'd probably pop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Vourney

he would have to be actually attracted to guys to be gay. The OP is one of those people who needs affection to enjoy sex, it happens, it used to be the only way to get it. If sex were brilliant on its own merits prostitutes would be the happiest people on Earth. We've gone from over-emphasising the monogamous sexual lifestyle to over-valuing anonymous sex.

Of course, it varies. some people love anonymous sex.

I'm in the minority nowadays too Rabble It's not hard to find someone to have a good sex life with. It is hard to find someone to have a good relationship with. I can't have sex if there's no relationship, it doesn't do anything for me, I can't get into it. OP might be like this too. I'm female. But I've known men like this too.

SugarHigh wrote: »
    Also how did it come about to actually measure the guys dicks? Why would you just suddenly do that?

Boredom, fooling around and curiosity? Why not? It happens. I'm positive every man has measured his own dick out of boredom and/or curiosity at least once. Don't see why adding a partner into the mix makes it that weird.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Boredom, fooling around and curiosity? Why not? It happens. I'm positive every man has measured his own dick out of boredom and/or curiosity at least once. Don't see why adding a partner into the mix makes it that weird.
    I use it as a yardstick..

:cool:

... The OP is one of those people who needs affection to enjoy sex, .
    Vourney wrote: »
    I can't have sex if there's no relationship, it doesn't do anything for me, I can't get into it. OP might be like this too. I'm female. But I've known men like this too.

NEWSFLASH! - ---BREAKING NEWS---

It has come to light that OP has been telling fat porkies.

He has sex with prostitutes (see other thread), most likely because his alleged super-cock is in fact more resembling a leftover cocktail sausage.

It has been suggested to the OP, (again see his other thread about exterminating the poor/scum or whatever) that this http://www.thelamest.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/fat_hairy_guy_on_bed_with_guns.jpg

is in fact a recent picture of his sweet self.
    He has not denied this, so safe to assume, you have visual evidence of why sex may not be fab for him.

Or indeed, any poor woman he might descend himself upon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Do women measure the depth of their bajingos out of boredom?

I haven't. It gets the job done so not insecure enough to measure it, I think only guys who get told they havy tiny/massive dicks check

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Or to use it as a possible change-purse..

:pac:

OK, I'm gonna stop now because I can't give a serious answer on this thread!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I seen a vibrator before that had measurements on it :pac:

Maybe not measure, but certainly investigate.. :pac:

I dunno. I just don't get why it's weird to be curious about bodies and to have fun with that curiosity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

wow, just wow. there is so much i don't know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

You sure u where in a Sex Shop and not a Builders Providers?

Darlughda wrote: »

He has sex with prostitutes (see other thread), most likely because his alleged super-cock is in fact more resembling a leftover cocktail sausage.

It has been suggested to the OP, (again see his other thread about exterminating the poor/scum or whatever) that this http://www.thelamest.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/fat_hairy_guy_on_bed_with_guns.jpg

He has not denied this, so safe to assume, you have visual evidence of why sex may not be fab for him.

I'd do him.

You sure u where in a Sex Shop and not a Builders Providers?

Nope it was Ann Summers!

I'd do him.

You realize you've just given half of boards the green light, right? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Rabble Rabble

Darlughda wrote: »

lose some weight and he could do a russel Brand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Revoloutions per minute or decibels?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Revoloutions per minute or decibels?:confused:

Rictor scale

You realize you've just given half of boards the green light, right? :p

If they look like him, then thats a good thing! Grrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭t0mm13b

Whoa! Lemme askya sumptin - do you know how to please her - by the sound of your original question - it's about yourself and not her - it's a 2 way thing - it takes two to tango... unless, you're on the edge of where the actual relationship is fizzled out and that neither of you are actually communicating... hmmm... I wonder.... should ask her what is it that turns her on.... you'll then discover that's where the meh goes out the window and actually enjoy it....

maybe you're being a selfish w**ker.... and not give two shytes about her....

Dunno... you need to seriously take a break from the "talking to the hand" for awhile....

If they look like him, then thats a good thing! Grrrr

OMG. Princess Peach. There really is no accounting for taste.:eek:

Jayzus, girl invest in that rampant rabbit already!

• Advertisement
Advertisement