Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBox 360 250GB + Kinect bundle 349 -- sold out?

• 04-12-2010 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I've a friend looking for the XBox 360 with the 250GB drive and Kinect bundle; prices we've seen are around 349. But looking today, everybody (GameStop, Argos, Smyths) seems to be fully sold out.

Is this true? Is there word of any orders coming in soon to anyone?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭grimm2005

If they say they're sold out, they must be sold out, probably the christmas rush. You could try GAME and HMV also. Alternatively Amazon.co.uk is in stock: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Console-250GB-Kinect-Sensor-Adventures/dp/B0042D7XMO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1291476745&sr=8-4 and I would say you'd have it delivered before christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sing when your winnin

there were 2.5 million kinects sold in 25 days world wide... not suprising that its sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 45 cin0

game and hmv doesn't have it too, I've asked 2 days ago, BUT I've heard that smiths and hmv in dublin had it still 2 day ago, all of those stores expects new deliveries within next week...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Crackity Jones

Was in Tesco Extra Naas today and they had loads. Not sure if other Tesco stores sell 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 cin0

acctualy no, they don't, been there 2day, and all I've seen was 4gs's left on the shelfs (didn't ask), so I doubt they have 250gs + kinnect in the stock as it is in any other store these days.. we've to wait just few more days until new deliveries...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

They're on allocation in Smyths. What does this mean? Basically it means go to www.toys.ie and put a booking down for one. There's no charge for booking and there'll be one held for you until the end of the day they arrive. On top of that you'll get a text telling you when they are due in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Pingu-D

A friend that works in game was told by a rep that after the batch just in they werent shipping anymore 250 gig kinect bundles! Xtravision might have one or two left they do in the store down here anyways!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

lol guess im glad i got it early :) every game shop i walk into i can just see them running out the door how popular it is :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

they had them in Dawson st yesterday I think

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭SomeGuyCalledMi

smyths says
    "SOLD OUT until 2011. 4GB Xbox 360 Console with Kinect still freely available (H11397)"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

Smyths in Navan had loads a few days ago

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭SomeGuyCalledMi

Just got one in xtravision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

4gb's are starting to dry up now too.

mr kr0nik wrote: »
    Smyths in Navan had loads a few days ago

Navan only opened a few weeks ago and so wasn't working off pre-books. Seems that the general situation is 250GB bundles are sold out, 4GB should still be in relatively good stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭prince20

jenno86 wrote: »
    4gb's are starting to dry up now too.

How much are they and where is the best place to buy them?Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Are these still sold out lads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭paulocon

Is it much hassle upgrading to 250GB at a later stage. Looks like no 250GB left so will have to settle for 4..

• Registered Users Posts: 45 thebutlerdidit

you can buy 250GB hd separately for about €90 Gamestop should have these

• Registered Users Posts: 45 thebutlerdidit

The 4GB bundles are €299 available in most retail stores - Smyths, GS, Game, Harvey Norman PC World even

You can save yourself 50% off the 4GB bundle or 50% of the kinect sensor if you sign up for eircom broadband in the Harvey Norman stores i saw today - know anyone that needs broadband?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭ceejay

Got a 250GB + Kinect bundle in Game in the Ilac Centre yesterday, they may still have some more?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

I saw 3 kinect/xbox bundles in Tesco in Galway today, not sure if they're the 4gb or 250gb versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭qbhod

So, is there a definitive answer as to where the cheapest place to get this bundle is? Asda up in the North were selling the 250gb console itself for £189, so there maybe?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

A lot of places still seem to be sold out, but if ya can get the 4gig bundle for a good price the 250 HD is €80 in Gamestop.

mik_da_man wrote: »
    A lot of places still seem to be sold out, but if ya can get the 4gig bundle for a good price the 250 HD is €80 in Gamestop.

Smyths have started a new offer for €370 which is Kinect and the 250GB Console, both packaged seperately. Works out €10 cheaper than the Gamestop route and you get the loverly gloss finish! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

Same deal in GAME for €349.99, but it's the 4GB + Kinect pack plus a 250GB Hard Drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jdonagh

GAME in the Ilac are selling the 250gb with Kinect at €350. You get the 250gb and the Kinect separately.

Advertisement