Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topman in Limerick?

• 04-12-2010 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if topman came to the cresent yet? i know they were supposed to..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭A193

If they did, I would die. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

No they didn't :( they were supposed to, but I read on another thread that there was a problem with the unit they were moving to.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭diol07

They pulled out of the deal after doing interviews for jobs and everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭dave 27

sorry for bringing up an old thread but any info on topman in Limerick? i went to dublin a couple weeks ago and know they sell mens clothes in topshop so just wondering if anything like that has happened?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

****ing wish, Topman/fashionable men's clothes will never come to Limerick. As long as they aren't tracksuits/sports wear they have no real support to justify opening one. I mean H&M finally put the men's section out of it's own misery.

Haven't heard anything from it in yonks and therefore I take that as a sign. It's a real shame, it was going to be relocated into the Lipstick unit with one side women's and the other men which would have been perfect.

I guess my wallet doesn't mind in a way as Topman in Ireland is so overpriced, buy from the website and even with the £5 shipping it should work out less.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭dave 27

augh..pity :( i find zara and topman are the only 2 places that sell proper jeans (not the skinny ones!) but really nice ones and cool leather tops..

• Registered Users Posts: 40 RaoulPuke

dave 27 wrote: »
    cool leather tops..

oxymoron? lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Resi12 wrote: »
    I mean H&M finally put the men's section out of it's own misery.

Well, to be honets, I'd say not many men even knew H&M had a men's section. You had to wade through the women's section, and it was tucked away down the back, intimidating for lots of guys!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

seachto7 wrote: »
    Well, to be honets, I'd say not many men even knew H&M had a men's section. You had to wade through the women's section, and it was tucked away down the back, intimidating for lots of guys!!

Also never really liked any of the H&M clothing for men, Topman is definitely better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

seachto7 wrote: »
    Resi12 wrote: »
    I mean H&M finally put the men's section out of it's own misery.

And on the door in, it said

G - Ladies
    1 - Ladies and Children

Never mentioned men! That's why I never went in!

• Advertisement
Advertisement