Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Phone advice

Options
  • 04-12-2010 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Haven't had a new phone in over 3 years, and have not kept up to date on them, and now find myself at a lost as to what is good or bad.

I have a budget of around 120-150 need a large screen and wifi. Seems android is the way to go ? I would need to be on Vodafone had a look at the Vodafone VF845 Joy and Sony Ericson X8 i think it was , both come in well under budget but worried that the low price indicates poor features and quality :confused:

The Nokia C3 also caught my eye.

Any thoughts welcome. Also if anyone is aware of better offers on the same phone in different places please let me know, but from looking around there doesn't seem to be.

Edit: I should add it would be pre pay and I have no need of any social app's like facebook etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

Myself id pick either the Samsung Europa or the X8, id avoid the C3. That said ive not had much experience with the x8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Gooch2k4 wrote: »
    Myself id pick either the Samsung Europa or the X8, id avoid the C3. That said ive not had much experience with the x8

Any reasons you would favor either of those Gooch?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

Android based :) cheap, reasonablly specced for the price

Advertisement