Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rancho Reilly Pet Farm

Options
  • 04-12-2010 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭

There's a new pet farm, and kids activity centre.
    It's called Rancho Reilly, and is on the Springhill road in Graiguecullen.

http://ranchoreilly.com/

They are running christmas / Santa trips there now too.
    I was out there earlier, and the place looks class.

They're on Facebook too, but i don't use it so not sure of the link.
    I'd imagine you just search for rancho reilly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

great place, we brought the kids out last week. They loved it and can't wait to go again. Going to do the next birthday out there. The price is good also, €5 each and you can stay from 9 til 6 if you wanted. The little barrel train was a great idea, the kids really liked that. Shame i'm too big. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 philkelly32

with that price you couldnt go wrong. any ideas what age group its aimed at? i've a 4 year old and a 2 year old would he be bored stupid or is there enough to keep him entertained?

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

with that price you couldnt go wrong. any ideas what age group its aimed at? i've a 4 year old and a 2 year old would he be bored stupid or is there enough to keep him entertained?

I have a 1yo, 2 1/2yo and an 8yo. They all loved it. Even the Mammy did :D

There is also a play gym. Like in The Big Blue Barn (Only smaller)

Loads of swings, a roundabout and playhouses etc outside

A small crazy golf course, A small racing track (for toy tractors and other ride ons which are laying around there)

Obviously there is also the animals.
    (pigs, chickens,goats,turkeys,rabbits,donkeys,snakes,ginnie pigs, shetland ponies,ducks,deer,sheep,birds) I'm sure there was more but I can't remember off the top of my head.

There is barrel train also. This is basically Blue water barrels turned on their side with a frame built around them and seats fitted all linked up (about 8 strong) and attached to the back of a Quad, The kids get in and are drove around the animal enclosures etc.

Its a little bit of everything kind of thing..

Advertisement