Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wet towel shave - Where & Price - South Dublin?

Options
  • 04-12-2010 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Iv being growing a beard for past month and everyone telling me to have a wet towel shave. So anyone got a really good place to go without taking my wallet and arm for good measure?

Cheers :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

aw there was a deal on here about a week ago for haircut and hot towel shave for €20.

+1 for waldorf barbers, they give you an indian head massage too!

Also try Grafton Barbers, my husband likes it cos the girls are hot :rolleyes: :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

There is a good one in kimainham near the scr,opens sundays to.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 1059007

aw there was a deal on here about a week ago for haircut and hot towel shave for €20.

ah really that would have being perfect. Yea ill check out graften barbers and see what the price is. Although last time they cut my hair it was nearly 30 euro compared to 7 euro!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

Been to waldorf and personally I thought it was brutal.

I have also been to Sam's barbers on Ormond Quay, it is a little pricey but much better than waldorf.

Some of me mates also use to go to Knights, again a bit pricey but they said it was great.

• Advertisement
Advertisement