Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 Star Livery Wanted

Options
  • 04-12-2010 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all looking for livery yard in co.meath i am based in duleek? I have an all rounder and want a yard that looks after horses 100% i have had a few very bad exsperiances with yards in past:( all suggestions welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭campervan

I would recommend posting in the Equestrian Forum, ;)

edited to add - I just thought - would Thornton Park be too far? Its outside Ashbourne I think, have heard good stories about that yard for livery

• Registered Users Posts: 8 pip11

hi i will look into Thornton park thank you.Posted on equine only one reply:(

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭notsobusy

There's a yard in Tullyallen that has fantastic facilities. Not far away from Duleek at all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 pip11

Hi Tullyallen could work never heard of yard there thanks do you have any contact details for it ?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭notsobusy

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/horses/1623544

This is the add for it on donedeal! I know the people very well and it's a lovely yard.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Thornton Park is really nice, Killossery too has good turnout facilities too

Advertisement