Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delta Centre Christmas Craft Fair

Options
  • 04-12-2010 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

I have just been told by text that the Delta Centre Christmas Craft Fair IS ON this weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    For anyone who has never been there you should visit it tomorrow Sunday 5th. Loads of gorgeous crafts magically displayed. Its the real start of Christmas in Carlow every year. Many people think that it is cancelled this year but they are braving the conditions. Call over, stroll through the craft fair, visit Santa with your kids (or borrow a child for the day). Go down to the beautiful sensory gardens and stay until the Christmas lights come on at dusk. Have lunch or just a cup of coffee and some nice cakes. Enjoy a lovely Christmas event in one of Carlow's most wonderful services. If you have never been please call over tomorrow (10.00am - 5.00pm). You will not be disappointed I promise.
    Directions, Drive past Swans Electrical in Strawhall Industrial Estate and continue to end of the road. Enjoy!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

A great cause, I won't be able to get in this year, but most worthy of support.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 fuzzyhead

Just back from there its fab as usual and my daughter loved it its like a magical christmas land :)

Advertisement