Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Jelly Selections

Options
  • 04-12-2010 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Mine is the Haribo Starmix, and I love the fried egg sweets in that.

Also good is the Haribo Cherry Cola mix, only cola bottles and those cherry shaped/flavoured jellies in it.

Away from Haribo, I love Jelly Babies. Especially the green ones.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I love Haribo Starmix. The fried eggs are great. I got a huge jar of jellies from Debenhams recently that were similar to Starmix but the fried eggs just weren't the same. :(

I like anything that has the jellies in them that have a white half and a coloured half. They're always lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Jelly beans FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

The milk bottles in Haribo Kiddie's Supermix or whatever it's called are so nice. I've been looking for bags of them to buy for ages.

I love the natural confectionery jungle jellys too. The white bits on them are so much better than on the hearts in haribo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Those boxes of jellies, like a tray, with say 10 or more jellies in them, soft & covered in sugar? nyom.
    Haribo/Pick&Mix/Natural Confectionary/50c bags (or whatever they call themselves)/jelly beans/mmmmmmm jellies...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Now.. where to buy jelly beans in bulk!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

You can buy jelly belly beans in bulk online, I'm sure someone must to normal jelly beans in bulk

Advertisement