Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy buy acrylic/perspex sheet

• 04-12-2010 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

Ive tried all the usual suspects woodies, morris', b & q and homebase.

Does anyone know where else might stock sheets of the stuff?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

Are Swan plastics still in sally park? they might help you out

maybe thermoframe up in the northern extension might point you in the right direction?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭MacGyver

B&Q had them last time i was in there. at the end of one of the lanes need the exit. or there is a sign place in the small industrial estate behind opel, cant think of the name. they will sell you a sheet but its not cheap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

jayboi wrote: »
    Ive tried all the usual suspects woodies, morris', b & q and homebase.

Does anyone know where else might stock sheets of the stuff?

I should be able to sort you out there mate. Send me a PM and I will get back to you

• Registered Users Posts: 41 lanno25

Design & Display in the six cross rds do all type's of acrylic and polycarbonate, clear and coloured

• Registered Users Posts: 28 spikadelica

You could try Ray Sheridan.. in Railway Square..he has a lot of that kind of material ????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

swan plastics over there near train station is best option.. its what they do...

Advertisement