Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Labrador pups

Options
  • 04-12-2010 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi all .
    I've an excellent pure bred working black labrador bitch and she's due to have pups any day now . She was covered by an outstanding dog that is the best retriever I have ever shot over . He is out of a dog that finished a couple of points off the english retriever title a few years back .
    Now I can get pedigree's and all that If required but if theres any shooting man that's looking for a pup from great working breeding on both sides , this might interest you .
    Pups are due in the next week , just to give anyone thinking of maybe getting a pup to train during the spring / summer the heads up.
    I'd like to see these pups go to good hunting homes so I won't be asking huge money for them.
    Any other info required just ask .
    Thanks
    Pics to follow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

I may be interested, providing I have my kennel finished by then. Where are you located?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Pat McGroin

Located in galway , Not far from athenry.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Pat McGroin

Lads , This evening was full of surprises .
    First of all my lab started throwing out pups like mad which I was not expecting for another week according to the mating dates .:confused:
    And then the big one , instead of pure black labs the've got little white patches on their chests which leads me to believe , that my GSP might have got to her before the stud dog labrador which would explain the early date for pups .

Sooooo....

Instead now of having lab pups for sale , I am selling Lad / Gsp droppers .
    Pm me if interested .

Here are the boyo's . 6 dogs and 3 bitches . ( so far ) :)

And the proud parents !!:D

Advertisement