Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hackintosh for my Asus P5k-e

Options
  • 04-12-2010 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi there, i want to run OSX on my PC so
    I'm looking for someone who would know how to do it and could do all the work. Of course I'll pay for it. If u know how to do it or u know someone please PM me.
    Thank you. :o
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Deano12345

aivaroz wrote: »
    Hi there, i want to run OSX on my PC so
    I'm looking for someone who would know how to do it and could do all the work. Of course I'll pay for it. If u know how to do it or u know someone please PM me.
    Thank you. :o

Hate to backseat mod, but you wont get help with that here. Apples EULA is sketchy/ unclear about the whole subject so most forums (like boards) will ban discussion on it to be on the safe.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Deano12345 wrote: »
    Hate to backseat mod, but you wont get help with that here. Apples EULA is sketchy/ unclear about the whole subject so most forums (like boards) will ban discussion on it to be on the safe.

+1, sadly :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement