Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help Plz!! Which Budget Android phone???

• 04-12-2010 8:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hey
    I cant decide which budget android phone to get. I'm looking at the samsung galaxy apollo, samsung galaxy europa, sony ericsson xperia x8 and the lg optimus. I'm looking to get it on Meteor as they seem to have it cheaper then anyone else but if I can get it cheaper on a different network I would pick that :) I am kinda edging towards the samsung galaxy apollo as i've heared its getting froyo early next year and it supports multi-touch apparently + its got the biggest screen of them all :)
    Anyone have any experiences to share?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭k123456

Have one Optimus, excellent in all respects, bar Sat Nav

Screen, wi-fi, apps, v happy with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 214 ✭✭Spooky1666

k123456 wrote: »
    Have one Optimus, excellent in all respects, bar Sat Nav

Screen, wi-fi, apps, v happy with

Thanks for the reply. If you don't mind me asking what's wrong wit the sat nav? as this would be semi-important to me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

There's also a LG P500, which Meteor also have. Running 2.2 now plus also have capacitive screen. Seems quite similar spec wise to the Optimus other than that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭k123456

Spooky1666 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply. If you don't mind me asking what's wrong wit the sat nav? as this would be semi-important to me :)

V happy with Optimus One, bar sat nav, my location is out by approcx 300m,
    If sat nav is important to you, I would not recomend.

Having said that only have phone one week

Advertisement