Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Christmas Jumper?

Options
  • 04-12-2010 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭

As the title says, is there anywhere in the city that sells pretty tacky Christmas jumpers, looking for one for a party. :p
    I tried Debs, Dunnes, M&S, Pennys and some other small shops, to no avail.

I might go to Mahon Point or Blackpool aswell if anybody has any suggestions.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Schorpio

Haven't tried looking for one myself, but I've been told Positively Vintage on Castle St. (the continuation of Paul St parallel to Washington St.) is the place to go. They also give a 10% discount if you say you're buying it for the Freakscene christmas party! (Freakscene is a club night! :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

As the title says, is there anywhere in the city that sells pretty tacky Christmas jumpers, looking for one for a party. :p
    I tried Debs, Dunnes, M&S, Pennys and some other small shops, to no avail.

I might go to Mahon Point or Blackpool aswell if anybody has any suggestions.

Thanks

Try make your own, I think they are always more tacky!!:D Get a plain red or green jumper for a few euro in Dunnes or Penneys, some tinsel, some small decorations and stitch them or glue them on. Saw loads of people last year with them. No point in paying 40 or 50e for a jumper you will wear once!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

+100 for Cadyboo's comment, was just about to suggest the same thing!!! Glitter glue ftw too!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Thats what I ended up doing, red jumper + green felt tree + yellow felt stars + some tinsel + a bit of stitching (not by me though :D)
    Total cost €12.80

Still recovering from the night out, slept till 3:00.
    Going keep it and add more every time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭gavney1

We're getting them in Guineys on Friday if you're still looking, 29.99

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Pumpkinseed

these guys were on Expose today...a lot of them are sold out though

http://www.funkychristmasjumpers.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭gavney1

^ yeah, their ones are lovely. They still have the cardigans are still in stock if that's your thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Bit late but I got mine from this crowd. It is a vision of loveliness :D;) Some of the proceeds go to charity too.

Advertisement