Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study Week Well Spent

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Haha Nice find OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

absolutely hilarious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭MiciG91

Anyone know any off the lads that fell ? 12,000 views in less than a day !!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭RyanK

I went down that route on Thursday and it wasn't bad enough to slip on. This must have been recorded the day after. Glad I didn't come in that day.

Can't believe it has over 12,500 views now and is on the front page as "Most popular: Entertainment".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

What're the odds the lads in the car iced up the path earlier? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

RyanK wrote: »

Can't believe it has over 12,500 views now and is on the front page as "Most popular: Entertainment".

Up to nearly 87,000 now :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Almost 100,000 views now. Make it this year's RTÉ News Guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Sorry that is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. Hope the driver loses their licence before someone loses their life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭entropic

Gotta admit I'm with Agent_99 on this one. That video is just stupid play acting that give students the bad we get that is usually reserved for RAG weeks.

I did lol at the first video but if the rumours that the path was purposely iced then it changes the entire dynamic and those lads in the car should cop on and not purposefully do something so dangerous.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

entropic wrote: »
    Gotta admit I'm with Agent_99 on this one. That video is just stupid play acting that give students the bad we get that is usually reserved for RAG weeks.

I did lol at the first video but if the rumours that the path was purposely iced then it changes the entire dynamic and those lads in the car should cop on and not purposefully do something so dangerous.

I saw the path the day it happened and it was clearly iced on purpose. it was like a sheet of glass

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭RyanK

It wasn't on purpose. The whole area was covered in ice, not just that part of the path. It only feels more slippery because you're going down hill.

Agent_99 wrote: »
    Sorry that is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. Hope the driver loses their licence before someone loses their life.

Loses their licence? Riiiight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 bogmonster1

I also heard that they made the area more icy from someone that knows them fairly well. Apparently they poured water over the path.

Advertisement