Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter 10/11 anime

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

So I took the jump and started watching I Don't Like You At All, Big Brother, and it's actually pretty funny. I don't feel overcome with shame for watching incest ecchi...yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

I'm still watching 5 series: Gosick, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Star Driver, Fractale and Infinite stratos.

Fractale is no longer about Ireland, it seems. They've flown off wesht. It's suddenly gotten a lot less interesting, to be honest.

Infinite stratos is embarassingly bad, we're talking puni puni poemy levels, almost. I was completely unsurprised to find out the new dude is actually a woman.

Gosick is great, isn't it?
    I'm really curious to see how she proves the mayor is the killer

And finally puella Magi!
    I bet you a tenner madoke never becomes a ****ting mahour shoujo.
    Shaft are actually just SHAFTing us as always, and are gonna make her a mahou shoujo at the end of the last episode, and force us to buy the DVDs to get to see her in action.
    This aside, Sayaka is going to die, betcha. She can't feel pain anymore, so she'll become reckless and die.
    I saw some speculah too which referenced the clock in madoka's house where each number on the clock is a different colour, with the colour representing which character will die. the 12 is pink. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

Still watching Star Driver! :D

Puella Magi Madoka Magica looks like it will be the best show of the season. I'm surprised how quality this stuff is.

The development is interesting, and the twists are surprisingly dark.

I wonder what will happen when Madoka reaches the point she dreamed about at the start episode 1.
    gearoidof wrote: »
    Infinite stratos is embarassingly bad, we're talking puni puni poemy levels, almost. I was completely unsurprised to find out the new dude is actually a woman.

If it's that bad, stop watching it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

I'm watchin Madoka, Kimi ni Todoke S2, Gosick, Yumekui Merry and Zombie desu ka this season. Continuing Bakuman and Index S2 from last season.

Madoka's gotta be the best show this season in my opinion, love SHAFT and I'm expecting/hoping for big things from the second half of the series.

Gosick's probably my second favourite, looking forward to seeing how the current mystery plays out. Victorique <3

Kimi ni Todoke's okay, not as good as the first season but I guess since I read some of the manga after the first season there's not really any surprises. Bubbles etc.

Yumekui Merry and Zombie desu ka are okay I guess. Not hugely into either of them but they're decent enough for random entertainment. They both have their moments.

Bakuman adaptation's pretty poor compared to how awesome I thought the manga was but I'll watch it anyways. Index S2 is great, I'm loving it so far. Maybe better than the first season and most certainly waaaay better than Railgun imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

Puella Magi episode 8 was unreal. Actually unreal!
    I knew that puella magi were just un-grown up witches.

That aside, they really pulled it off terribly well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I don't think there has been a time when i watch this little Anime, every things sucks.

Kimi ni Todoke, wolverine and Toaru Majutsu no Index are the only shows i'm watching now, with the exception of all the continuous Shōnen stuff.

Advertisement