Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't watch Youtube Vids on my Bold 9700....grrrr!

Options
  • 04-12-2010 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

As thread title says ,while wirelessly connected to my eircom broadband, i go to Youtube via Google, pick a video, it loads up, then i get an error message saying "An error has occurred attempting to play media OK".
    I've gone through settings and i can't seem to find anything specific to the playing of media files. I have bluetoothed a couple of vids from my laptop and these play no problem on the phone. Is there a programme or media viewer of some type that i need to download to the phone? Running OS 5. Help appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭boarder777

check the app world i think there is an app called player for youtube or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Shakeandbake!

boarder777 wrote: »
    check the app world i think there is an app called player for youtube or something like that.

Ok, i will try that, thanks.

Advertisement