Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blog Help

Options
  • 05-12-2010 2:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Since last August, I've been running a blog called "Tomb Of the Opinionated". I've managed to interview bands such as Arch enemy, Nile, Malevolent Creation, Mar De Grises and Irish bands such as Wound Upon Wound and Valediction. I've even interviewed John Carpenter himself and H of Dublin Metal events.

The site was going really well for a while, we got links from Blabbermouth, Metal Underground, Bravewords. But now that my college work is getting pretty heavy and my partner in the blog isn't pulling his weight, its getting harder and harder to update everyday.

Thats why i'm looking for like 3 to 4 people to help contribute to the blog. Your contributions can be about anything you want: interviews, band reccomendations, cd/gig/movie reviews, or pieces where you just have an opinion on something. I'm not strict with the content,as long as it stays somewhat relevant to the tone of the site.

If anyone is interested in maybe contributing,please e-mail me at tomboftheopinionated@gmail.com

You can check out the blog here tomboftheopinionated.wordpress.com if you want to have a look first.

Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Interviewed Wound Upon Wound did you? Good mates with Podge, the drummer, played in a band from Cavan town called Redneck Nuns in Cavan town up until a few months ago, good band too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Hanneman213

Nailz,

I did indeed. Seemed like really cool guys. I'm a big fan of their demo, "Grievance"

Advertisement