Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Guitarist available for working band

Options
  • 05-12-2010 5:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey, my names Robin.. im 18 .. Live in Finglas, Dublin .. been playing guitar for around 8 or 9 years and play alot of different styles and genre's .. seeking a working band ( actively writing songs ( durhh :P ) and plans to gig etc .. ) or other musicians in my part of the world lookin to start a serious, original band ... After a long few years of practicin and messin with other musicians . gonna work on gettin serious with my music and playing .. so if your interested .. let me know ^_^ . ill reply fairly fast :D

( email/MSN : rob6692@hotmail.com ( online most of the time, so its probably your best bet )

Advertisement