Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online kiddies shopping

Options
  • 05-12-2010 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

What would be the best place to buy gifts online for a 2 yr old girl. I live in Australia so so it'll need to deliver.

Apparently the mother is having trouble finding long sleeved vests for under clothes, so that's a priority, but her birthday is coming up too and as Godfather I'd like to get her toys also.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Where do you need it to deliver to?

I only ask as you say you live in Oz and your location is Edinburgh and this is an Irish site.

kiddicare.com have toys and clothes and deliver to Ireland.

Amazon.co.uk also delver to Ireland and have a great range of toys. I've done pretty much all of my Xmas shopping for my little lady on there. They deliver for free if your order is more than 25 sterling.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

You can tell her Tescos have long sleeve vests in 2 types for that age,front buttoning or normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭janmc

Dunnes & Next have long sleeved vests too.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Elle13

MadPatrick wrote: »
    What would be the best place to buy gifts online for a 2 yr old girl. I live in Australia so so it'll need to deliver.

Apparently the mother is having trouble finding long sleeved vests for under clothes, so that's a priority, but her birthday is coming up too and as Godfather I'd like to get her toys also.

Thanks

Hi MadPatrick,

I beieve if you are getting clothes as a pressie you want something really good quality and well priced.
    Next does fab stuff for kids and have on-line shop which shows you perfectly clear how the material looks ect.
    I am very happy with the quality and prices and delivery is quick too. The web site for Ireland is http://www.nextdirect.com/ie/en/shopping/girls#LID=01_02_03 thats for the girls...
    Have fun..

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

Thanks for the advice, got a load of smaller toys so she has plenty for both Christmas and her birthday on 3rd of Jan from Amazon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Amazon is great isn't it! Hope you got lots of bargains :D

Advertisement