Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pol Geog

Options
  • 05-12-2010 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

The China question has come up on all of Julien M's papers. Can I consider it a banker?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

There are no bankers. I did that question two years ago, but you're better off just learning enough (i.e. 6/8 topics) to cover yourself.

Also, I don't believe you're allowed mention staff names on this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

dyl10 wrote: »
    There are no bankers. I did that question two years ago, but you're better off just learning enough (i.e. 6/8 topics) to cover yourself.

I'd agree, it can be a tricky paper and knowing him I'd expect some kind of deviation. Is the question on "Energo-fascism" still on it?
    Also, I don't believe you're allowed mention staff names on this forum.

Don't think so, this thread was well received and didn't cause problems from what I recall.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 doly

I was hoping to get away with two topics and a back-up - wishful thinking. Energo-Fascism wasn't covered though we were given some of the readings.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

I'm in that class and I'm blanket-covering America and Iraq and avoiding Israel and Palestine because the readings are a bit on the vague side. And there's a lot more on those two as well. However, I'll only have Saturday afternoon/evening and Sunday to cover it all. Thank god its my favourite module.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Anyone got any tips as to what articles/readings I should read? I missed a load of these lectures so have fook all notes too :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

El Siglo wrote: »
    Don't think so, this thread was well received and didn't cause problems from what I recall.

Aye, there have been good ones but every now and then an ugly one crops up.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=54579729&postcount=4

Advertisement