Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX 4g or 250g

• 05-12-2010 11:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭

Quick question.

Im looking to get a new XBOX360 but Im unsure if I need the 250G version.

Is the only difference between the two models (4g and 250g) the hard drive, can I buy this at a later stage. Or am I better spending the money up front ?

250G sounds big for just a few saved games, or is this needed in the new xbox ?

:)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Quick question.

Im looking to get a new XBOX360 but Im unsure if I need the 250G version.

Is the only difference between the two models (4g and 250g) the hard drive, can I buy this at a later stage. Or am I better spending the money up front ?

250G sounds big for just a few saved games, or is this needed in the new xbox ?

:)

The space is normally used for installing games to the HDD for better preformance and faster loading times. From exerience if your hosting a FPS multiplayer and your game is installed to your HDD your looking at 0.25 millisecond difference which is quite a difference if you have a good reaction time. Failing this your loading times will be slashed from a quater to half the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Go for the 250gig. You wont regret it.

Advertisement