Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Freeze bites back -6th December onwards (All discussion here please)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

I'm delighted I have no work till Friday bring it on snow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭él statutorio

nothing in IFSC / East Wall yet..... c'mon snow!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Supercell wrote: »
    No it isnt. Are you a lost culchie?

I take it all back its sneachtaing in D4 whoooooohooo...take that Dundalk, Droheda and D15!!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭CrackisWhack

4Sheets wrote: »
    Must be 2 foot there by now going by the posting last few days..seriously it must be undrivable?

How come my boss makes it into work before me then:mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭keithzer

4Sheets wrote: »
    Must be 2 foot there by now going by the posting last few days..seriously it must be undrivable?
    Things are bad just over a foot i'd say its hard to tell form the window.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

Snow? Again?? WTF.

it's falling at a rate of knots here in Carlow town. Has been for a while by the look of things. Getting into work for 7 am tomorrow morning is going to be all sorts of interesting!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Raintoday not loading properly, Boards at a crawl, yep..its snowing in Dublin :D

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭dubal

Snowing in Rathfarnham now, heavy enough.

Anyhow, since the previous snow is still here.... its all white.

Dubal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭NORTH1

This is gas!! A little snow and not only do the roads slow up, but worst of all so does Boards.ie!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Raining here now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Still waiting for the white stuff..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

The blackstairs are taking all wexfords snow :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭cranks

Light, small flakes, and steady.
    Must be a big one on the way, the cat is determined not to go out...just took a swing at me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭paulgalway

Have to be in Letterkenny for 9:30am, travelling from Galway city. What is the weather like in Mayo, Sligo and Donegal?

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

very light snow starting to fall in Sandyford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Finally let up in SE Dundalk...for now....I'm half expoeting that stream N of the IoM to swing back in over us later in the night

[edit] Actually just went out measure depth on the roof of car and it's starting to fall again :D

just over 8cm on a car that was clear of snow at 4.30pm.

NORTH1 wrote: »
    This is gas!! A little snow and not only do the roads slow up, but worst of all so does Boards.ie!!!

Once it snows for a month each winter for the next 10 years, then we won't get excited with snow, we'd be sick to death of it by then ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭kazoo106

Dundalk 21:15

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Ahorseofaman

The Cork snowshield is still at full strenght.Steady drizzzle here now .Roads will be a disaster in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

still sleety or small wet flakes but doing its best to be proper snow :)

• Advertisement

Now some light white stuff. How much sticky snow we're likely to get in Dub, a foot perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Tenaciousdee

Snow is very light in Navan now, but still falling, I'd say another few inches have fallen this evening!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

3.5 hours of continuous snow in Ratoath and counting...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭paulocon

9cms of fresh snow (took a reading from where I had cleared the drive back to the tarmac) so far this evening and still coming down. Located a few miles from Drogheda. No idea what state the roads will be in tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭G

where in Laois??

I'm near Stradbally and it's still dumping down, everything's buried in snow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭mac80

Looking at this http://www.meteox.com/h.aspx?r=&jaar=-3&soort=exp it looks like the clouds will stay over Louth for the next few hours

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

delw wrote: »
    still sleety or small wet flakes but doing its best to be proper snow :)
    nice big flakes now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭Darwin

The forecast after the 9 news seemed to suggest the front will stall where it is until tomorrow morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Monkaa

snowing lightly in carrickmines now D.18

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Snowing heavily in Donabate and sticking. Could be anohter work at home day tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement