Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q for Nokia 6303i or Nokia C5 users

Options
  • 05-12-2010 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

I've narrowed my new phone shortlist to these two. According to specs & reviews, both of them match up to my criteria of being Nokias, having good battery life, small size, & decent music performance (for these type of phones at least).

I then went to check them out in local shops, but was a bit disappointed with the keypads on both for different reasons. The buttons on the 6303i, which was my preferred option, have a really vague feeling to them, there's barely any 'click' to them at all. I'm wondering is this just due to them being display models & the new phones being better than this?

the C5 has a better feedback through the buttons, but I noticed that the symbols on the softkeys have worn away. I know this is something that will happen to all phones with keypds eventually, but it seems to be particularly bad with the C5.

Most user reviews seem to be very positive for both phones, especially the 6303i. Just wondering if anyone else found the keypads to be a bit of a let-down on either?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The keypad buttons do click on the 6303i

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

The 6303i is rather an annoying phone to use I have to say, I have only used the C5 once but I wasn't tearing out my hair like I have been with the 6303 on the odd occasion I have to mess around with one

Advertisement