Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions please..

• 05-12-2010 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm considering installing something like this Has anyone got one of them installed? Good/bad things to say about them?

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Hi all,
    I'm considering installing something like this Has anyone got one of them installed? Good/bad things to say about them?

Thanks in advance...

I have a Stovax Riva 66 multi fuel built in/inset stove in my house.

Burns,wood,turf,briquetts etc.

Chucks out some serious heat when going and will stay brning all night long.Its a focal point of the sitting room,and sometimes we even forget the the tv is on,as we just get drawn in by the fire roaring away.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

My father installed one recently and he burns logs
    He went from using a bag of logs every night, to a bag lasting 2.5 - 3 nights and said the heat output is huge.
    He has definitely got no regrets and is now trying to convert absolutely EVERYBODY to using them! (myself included :) )

Advertisement