Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New nightclub in wexford

Options
  • 05-12-2010 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

In whites...formerly known as the exchange...going to be called Metropolis. Pretty clever I guess seeing as though it's the metro 17 team behind it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Jims Doll

Yeah seen signs up for this over the weekend. Was wondering where it was located cause it didnt say

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

anyone gone here yet!? whats it like? same as music factory and all the other names it has been! :P i'm thinking of going there this saturday instead of the usual stores, think its free before 12. and stores is annoying me cos last time they didn't let some people i know in who are actually 18 and 19 but instead they were letting in 16 year olds!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭pablo-jericho

That place will always be a kip no matter what its called or who's runnin it. The Stores isn't much better tho either..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Nightclubs are dying

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭WexfordWarrior

i think its decent in there... people dont give other places a chance... its more or less the same as it was before exchange took it over... theyve removed the divide's on the dancefloor which was making the dancefloor smaller and added a nice big screen over the dj box and a couple of lasers. and a few signs...still its nice in there..

• Advertisement
Advertisement