Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

sureflow pump question?

• 05-12-2010 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

any body have any ideas as to what might be wrong with my pump,
    it started to run on a long time after the tap was closed (taking longer to build up the pressure)
    then it started to splutter mixing air with the water ,
    i thought it was the uptake pipe from the tank to the pump,(thought it might have a crack or pinhole) so replaced it this morning with the same result,
    the leisure battery is fully charger so no shortage of power,
    any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭sunchaser

Have you checked the diaphram in the pump. Perhaps there is grit or a pinhole in one of the chambers. If you go to Shureflow web site you can get an exploded view if you put in the model no.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭the rambler

i took the pump apart yesterday and sure enough theyre was grit in one of the diaphrams,
    put it back together but i didnt try it out yet as i have the tanks drained and i think ill wait until the frost has gone before i try it,
    thanks for the tip.

Advertisement