Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its her BDAY AND XMAS.

Options
  • 05-12-2010 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

What do you get her and how much do you spend when her bday is around xmas time?

Do you buy 2 presents for €40 each or 1 Big one worth €100?

My Budget is around €100 for both..

I'm looking for Gift ideas that LINK Together..:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Buying one gift is a bit of a cop out imo. She gives you a seperate bday and Christmas gift yeah? You should do the same.

Budget should be the exact same as if her birthday was in July. She has probably had years of losing out on gifts and hates her bday being around Christmas. Her partner should be the last person to clump bday and Christmas gifts together to get away with only giving one gift.

What does she like? What sort of age bracket?

Have you asked her if she'd like anything in particular?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Joebits

Buying one gift is a bit of a cop out imo. She gives you a seperate bday and Christmas gift yeah? You should do the same.

Budget should be the exact same as if her birthday was in July. She has probably had years of losing out on gifts and hates her bday being around Christmas. Her partner should be the last person to clump bday and Christmas gifts together to get away with only giving one gift.

What does she like? What sort of age bracket?

Great advice there!

Going on 19. Girly girl. But not Blonde if you get me.
    I know she may need a new phone, hence she has my old old one. But I asked her sister if anyone in her family is getting her a new one. She hasn't replied.

Maybe concert tickets?

Or just go Perfume/Jewelery with chocolates? And a hand made card?
    Perfume for B-day. Nice Jewelery for x-mas?
    What you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Joebits

Does that not ruin the surprise?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

All of those ideas sound lovely, so whichever you think she'd like best, you know her best afterall :D

Advertisement