Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slipping and sliding!

Options
  • 05-12-2010 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

Some UL students, procrastinating over exams, decided to go out and pour water on a path one night, returning the following morning to film the hilarity that ensued!

Enjoy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭AntiMatter

And this is symptomatic of why some people hate students.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

That's the product of the education system us taxpayers are funding? fcuking Retards!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Funny.... Dangerous and irresponsible if they did in fact prepare the area the night before...
    If someone got brain damage would it still be so funny?

That said, if it was just a case of they knew it was slippy then it's not so bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

What will be even funnier is if someone who slipped there finds this video and the people who filmed it and takes them to court. Shouldn't be too hard to find out who they are from looking at the youtube channel which has lots of personal details and another video

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Reading the calibre of the comments really would make me fear for the current crop of UL undergraduates if I was president of the college. Of course the ridiculously huge OTT pay cheque I'd get would make me completely forget about it. Unless of course people from the internet emailed them links to the youtube video again and again until eventually they investigated the incident.
    http://www2.ul.ie/web/WWW/Administration/Presidents_Office/Contacts
    Btw.
    ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Utter idiots I say !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Scumbags is all they are. It really wouldn't be that hard to imagine someone breaking something there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

What a bunch of arseholes.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭newtoboards

What a nasty thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

I can see serious damage been done to laptops and such, scumbags

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,184 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Stupid idiots is all you can say about them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Daisy Steiner

According to someone who knows the filmers, they didn't throw down water, it's just a nasty spot . . .

Edit: I don't personally know them, and I agree it was a manky thing to do filming them like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

bent bastards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

people falling is funny to me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

idiots, dont know how 50%+ of students in Ireland are even in universities

Advertisement