Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas on Broadway

• 05-12-2010 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I'm heading to the Solstice Arts Theatre in Navan for this show next Friday night. I'm bringing my 5 year old daughter as she loves the songs from the musicals.

Blackwater Projects are performing. Has anyone ever seen them? I'm hoping it's going to be a good show especially for my little one :)

This is the byline.........."After a knock-out tour in 2009, Blackwater Projects proudly brings Christmas on Broadway to Navan this December!
    A wonderfully festive blend featuring all your favourite flavours of Broadway as well as Christmas carols both old and new - Even the most cynical of Scrooges will have their bells set a-jingling!
    An evening of genuine entertainment from the finest musical talent in Ireland that is sure to give that elusive Christmas ‘glow’.
    Directed by Carol and Jimmy O’Byrne. Musical Director Susan Haddon"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

They are a good group, some of the better amateurs, some semi-pros as far as I can remember. They will entertain you and your daughter that's for sure. Only thing that would put me off is the ticket price, a bit much IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Roots-Sinead

I know it was steep but my sis helped me out with the tickets as an early Christmas present so here's to a good night :)

Advertisement