Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunches in Cork City

Options
  • 05-12-2010 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hey can anyone recommend any places: Pubs, Cafes, that offer a decent sandwich and tea/beverage for under 7 euro. I get a sandwich and a Coke in O'Briens but that costs me over 7 euros I think that's a bit much!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

the old oak usually do a lunch deal. also dunnes cafe on the top floor of their opera lane store do a lunch of the day for around 5 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

on Paul street next door to amicus i think its called brennans. very good value. cofee and good sandwich is around a fiver last ime i was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Sandwich stall in the English market, best sandwich's in Ireland and all for about a fiver, coffees 2 euros I'd think, but it's a decent cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,276 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Mulligan's on Parnell Place do soup and a sandwich for €6.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Not sure how much it is these days, but the sandwiches in the Long Valley have always been yum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭hession.law

an spailpin south main street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Balmed Out wrote: »
    on Paul street next door to amicus i think its called brennans. very good value. cofee and good sandwich is around a fiver last ime i was there.
    Brackens - yeah it's really good.

Advertisement