Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running on the ice?!

Options
  • 05-12-2010 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

I want to get in to jogging / running at some stage. While I'm looking at people being *very* careful while they're walking to and from their cars, I'm also seeing people out running on the roads.

Are they mad or are they just very good at what they're doing? I saw a woman running, big long strides and not a bother on her.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

I want to get in to jogging / running at some stage. While I'm looking at people being *very* careful while they're walking to and from their cars, I'm also seeing people out running on the roads.

Are they mad or are they just very good at what they're doing? I saw a woman running, big long strides and not a bother on her.

I've been out running a good few times in the snow. It's been fine so far; the only difficulty I've had so far is where people have cleared the snow from the path in front of their houses and then ice formed overnight. Personally, I feel safer jogging in this weather than walking.

There's a whole thread on it over in the A/R/T forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

Thanks Donny5, that's what I was looking for!

Advertisement