Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OpenGL

Options
  • 05-12-2010 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭

How do you mean on a website? more details?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭ucdmike

I'd rather not give out details about the website yet on an open forum. But it shouldnt really effect the task.

Apologies, I also meant to say in the original thread that I want to create a basic 3D game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭ressem

Well this should be in the situations vacant sticky.

But you are going to add technical details on the technologies that you want the developer to work in.
    E.g. to get a game using OpenGL working on a website, you'd possibly be looking at the nascent WebGL and javascript to manipulate the created objects?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭ucdmike

Any other people interested in this. I'd be open to working with an experienced student or someone just looking to make a bit of extra money. I'll consider anyone. Please PM if your interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Possibly. Need a lot more information though? - is it a 3D game that runs independently. has it got anything to do with a website? - if so what?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

OP moved to Situations Vacant and thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement